Feb 4 2012
At the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show, HTC Corp. today introduced the HTC TITAN™ II as the company’s first Windows Phone to run on a 4G LTE network. Available in the coming months to AT&T customers.
Smart Windows phones includes
- Largest display among Windows Phones (4.7-inch super LCD capacitive touchscreen)
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Advanced 16-megapixel digital camera
- Wide-angle lens
- Dual LED flash
- Red eye reduction
- Image stabilization
- Backside-illuminated sensor
- Physical camera button
4. Access to 4G LTE* speeds.
5. 720p HD video recording with the rear-facing camera
6. Qualcomm’s 1.5 GHz Snapdragon™ S2 processor
7. 1,730mAh lithium ion battery
The HTC TITAN II offers quick and easy access to the latest movies and TV shows via HTC Watch and on-the-go gaming with Xbox LIVE.
The HTC TITAN II is expected to become available exclusively from AT&T in the U.S. in the coming months.
*Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. 4G speeds delivered by LTE, or HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul, where available. Deployment ongoing. Compatible data plan required. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.